Coming Up: USAID FinGAP – GIPC Joint Agriculture and Agribusiness Forum 2017
The USAID Financing Ghanaian Agriculture Project (USAID FinGAP) and the Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) will jointly host an Agriculture and Agribusiness Forum on October 3, 2017 at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra.
Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Vice President of the Republic of Ghana and Robert P. Jackson, the United States Ambassador to Ghana, will address the Forum to be attended by over 300 delegates.
The Forum which is being held under the theme ”Agro-Investment: Driving Development and Opportunity along the Agricultural Value Chain” provides an excellent opportunity for partnerships and investment to transform Ghana’s agriculture sector for significant mutual returns. It will feature panel discussions on:
- Opportunities in Ghana’s Agriculture Value Chain: Planting for Food and Jobs Initiative, a Catalyst for National Industrialization
- Financing Ghanaian Agriculture: Mitigating Systemic Risk for Sustainable Impact
- Redefining the Ghana Offer for Agro Investments: Perspectives from the Private Sector and
- Business to Business Meetings that will link agribusinesses to investors and Business Advisory Service providers to assist them to access financing to expand their capacities.
The Agriculture and Agribusiness Forum 2017 provides USAID FinGAP the platform to share its successes in raising the appetite and willingness of financial institutions and private equity funds to take up the challenge of financing agribusiness projects in Ghana over the last four years.
- Ghanaian and International Investors
- Agribusiness Project Promoters
- Business Advisory Service Providers
- Financiers and key stakeholders in Ghana’s agriculture and agro-processing sectors
- Policy makers
For details on participation contact:
Caroline Tsikata: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emmanuel Forson: EForson@GIPCGHANA.COM